The speed of pain

They slit our throats like we were flowers and our milk has been devoured, when you want it it goes away too fast, times u hate it it always seems to last, but just remember when you think you're free the crack inside you fucking heart is me, I wanna outrace the speed of pain for another day, I wish I could sleep but I can't lay on my back because ther's a knife for everyday that I've known you, when you want it it goes away yoo fast, times u hate it tt always seems to last but just remember when you think you're free the crack inside your fucking heart is me I wanna outrace the speed of pain for another day.

Lie to me, cry to me, give to me I would, lie with me, die with me, give to me I would, keep all your secrets wrapped in dead hair I hope at least we die holding hands for always.

0 comentarios :